Accomplished CPAs Ready to Assist Businesses and Individuals Throughout Central Pennsylvania
Personalized service from offices in Harrisburg, Avis and Camp Hill, PA
Ever since Ben Franklin set his kite aloft, Pennsylvania has been known as a place of business innovation. Franklin’s experiment with a metal key led to the invention of the lightning rod, which became an indispensable tool for protecting barns and homes from destruction due to lightning strikes. At Breon & Associates, we’re big fans of innovation that boosts efficiency, and we believe in giving businesses the tools they need to protect themselves from costly, preventable losses. Pennsylvania small businesses have given the world a variety of novel inventions, from revolving doors to the Slinky. Whatever goods or services your company provides, our team of accomplished CPAs can help you do business better to increase your prospects of success.
Offices serving Central Pennsylvania
From Harrisburg, the Seat of State Government, to the heart of the Marcellus Shale oil and gas production in Avis, Breon & Associates serves small-to-medium sized businesses and individuals. Our presence is felt throughout:
- Dauphin County — From our main office in Harrisburg, we assist clients in Colonial Park, Hershey and other surrounding communities.
- Cumberland County — On the opposite side of the Susquehanna, our Camp Hill office enables us to serve clients as far west as Shippensburg and Newburg.
- Clinton County — From our Avis office, we assist clients in historic Lock Haven, Mill Hall, and vicinity.
- Lycoming County — Our team has deep ties to Williamsport, Jersey Shore and other communities.
Being in the communities we serve is very important, because our services are personalized to meet your needs. We are at your disposal, responding to your urgent concerns and helping you achieve your goals.
Essential accounting services from accomplished professionals
Another of Franklin’s inventions was the bifocals, allowing older people to wear one pair of glasses that allowed them see up close and at a distance. At Breon & Associates, we help business owners apply that principle to their companies. Let’s face it, no matter how well you think you know your business, you have limited vision as to what’s going on. Our knowledgeable CPAs are also accomplished small business owners. We provide the tools you need to see minute details, such as indicators of fraud happening right under your nose, and to perceive objects at a distance, so you can make fully informed, long-range plans. Our services include:
- Accounting — From Quickbooks tutorials to payroll to a complete outsourcing of your needs, we handle it all.
- Business services — From start-up to mature operations, we help you implement controls that boost efficiency.
- Financial statement and assurance services — We provide assurance on your financial data so management can make fully informed business decisions.
- Fraud and forensics — Our team of antifraud specialists helps keep your company safe from a variety of hard-to-detect scams that can undermine your success.
- Internal audit — Learn where your company is vulnerable, and whether you are in compliance with a variety of internal control assessments and quality assessments.
- Tax services — Whether you are a business trying to remain solvent or an individual trying to save for retirement, it’s foolish to pay more in taxes than you have to. We help with business and individual taxation planning and preparation.
For these and all your business and personal accounting needs, you can trust the accomplished professionals at Breon & Associates.
Contact Breon & Associates for assistance throughout Central Pennsylvania
Breon & Associates provides highly professional and trustworthy accounting services for businesses and individuals throughout Central Pennsylvania. Call us at 1-888-516-8476 or 717-273-8626, or contact one of our offices online to schedule an appointment.
415 Market Street, Suite #205
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Camp Hill Office:
3461 Market Street, Ste 101
Camp Hill, PA 17011
901 Dawn Avenue, Suite A
Ephrata, PA 17522
3 Park Plaza, Suite 207
Wyomissing, PA 19610