Seasoned CPAs Help Mechanicsburg Residents and Businesses Keep More of What They Earn
In-depth knowledge enhances efficiency and minimizes risk
The motto of Mechanicsburg, PA advertises the borough as “A good place to live since 1823.” But Mechanicsburg has a rich and colorful history going back to the Civil War and even colonial times. One local legend surrounds the oldest building in town, the Frankeberger Tavern. The story goes that a wealthy cattleman had just made a big sale in Harrisburg and bragged about the gold he was carrying before retiring for the night. Someone followed him to his room, cut off the man’s head and made off with the gold. Since that night, a headless ghost has often appeared on the roof of the tavern, presumably looking for the robber and his gold. At Breon & Associates, we hate to see anyone lose their head over money. We provide the know-how that businesses and individuals need for peace of mind and to hold onto their hard-earned gold.
Our full range of CPA services keeps your business ahead of the curve
At Breon & Associates, our goal is to help every client build a better business by helping them implement best practices from the top to the bottom of their organization. Our wide range of services includes:
- Accounting — Without accurate record keeping you can’t know what’s going on in your business or comply with business regulations. Our team is comprised of seasoned CPAs who are also accomplished small business owners. We can give you a Quickbooks tutorial or perform a thorough accounting cleanup. We can relieve you of particular tasks, like payroll, or handle all your accounting through an outsourcing agreement.
- Business services — Our savvy professionals assist businesses at all stages, from start-up to mature operations. We show you how to implement controls that expose inefficiencies, so you can prevent wasteful losses. The specific areas we address most often include contract compliance, purchasing solutions and risk assessments.
- Financial statement and assurance services — Without accurate business data, management can’t make informed business decision, nor can a company attract investors or even obtain lines of credit. Our team performs audits, reviews, and compilations so you can avoid missteps and maximize opportunities.
- Fraud and forensics — Every successful business is at risk of losses due to fraud. Our team is comprised of antifraud specialists who provide accurate business valuation, detailed fraud risk assessments, and advanced diagnostics using our FraudSeeker™ tool. We also perform or assist with internal investigation and provide litigation support.
- Internal audit — An accurate internal audit lets you know exactly what’s going on with your business, where you are vulnerable, and whether you are in compliance. We can perform your audits or work alongside your company’s auditors, especially on niche audits and requirements such as Sarbanes Oxley testing. We provide internal control assessments and quality assessments that enable process improvements.
- Tax services — There’s no escaping business taxes, but with quality business taxation planning and knowledgeable business tax preparation, we can reduce your exposure and lighten your burden. At Breon & Associates, we are fully up-to-date on the sweeping changes in the U.S. Tax Code. We even assist business owners who operate an S-Corp or LLC, whose income passes through to their individual income tax filings.
Our team has experience across a wide variety of industries, so whatever business you’re in, Breon & Associates can provide the help you need.
Let Breon & Associates enhance the efficiency of your Mechanicsburg business and protect your personal wealth
Breon & Associates provides highly professional and trustworthy accounting services for businesses and individuals in and around Avis, PA. Call us at 1-888-516-8476 or 717-273-8626, or contact one of our offices online to schedule an appointment.
415 Market Street, Suite #205
Harrisburg, PA 17101
North Central PA Office:
86 Municipal Drive
Avis, PA 17721-8941
Camp Hill Office:
3461 Market Street, Ste 101
Camp Hill, PA 17011