Dedicated CPAs Help Businesses and Individuals Throughout Clinton County
Personalized assistance in Lock Haven, Mill Hall, Avis and vicinity
Legend has it that Clinton County, Pennsylvania, created on June 21, 1839 from parts of Centre and Lycoming counties, was named for DeWitt Clinton, the two-term Governor of New York. Governor Clinton had no formal connection to Pennsylvania, but he had been the principle proponent of the Erie Canal, a huge public works project for its time that connected the Great Lakes to the Hudson River and made New York City the undisputed commercial center of the East Coast. The formation of Clinton County came just four years after completion of the West Branch Canal with a terminus at Lock Haven, so perhaps supporters of the name were signaling their intention to continue the project as envisioned all the way to the Allegheny River. But, as with many best-laid plans, the West Branch Canal fell victim to the changing business climate, as the timber boom went bust, and advances in technology, as railroads and Interstates proved to be faster modes of transportation.
Today Clinton County is home to fewer than 40,000 people and is known more as a sporting and recreational area than a center of commerce. The Sproul State Forest, Bucktail State Park and numerous game areas provide opportunities for outdoor activities all year long. But the lessons of the Canal are very much in evidence, as the technological innovation known as hydraulic fracturing has brought sudden change and new prosperity. At Breon & Associates, we believe in helping clients take advantage of opportunities with a variety of highly professional services that enhance efficiency and protect against losses your hard-earned wealth.
Knowledgeable accountants help build better businesses in Clinton County
How can your business stay ahead of the curve? Breon & Associates has a wide range of solutions that we tailor specially to your circumstances, including:
- Accounting — If you’d like, you can outsource all your accounting to our team or have us handle one or two tasks, such as payroll. Owner-operated businesses benefit from our Quickbooks tutorials, and if your records have gotten out of hand, we can perform a thorough accounting cleanup.
- Business operations —Our CPAS are also accomplished small business owners with practical experience. We help you exercise greater control over business processes with contract compliance, purchasing solutions and risk assessments.
- Financial statement and assurance services — We assist with audits, reviews, and compilations so invested parties can have a detailed overview of your business results. Accurate financials make business decisions easier, so you can avoid pitfalls and maximize opportunities.
- Fraud and forensics — Every successful company risks losses from fraud. We help protect your company with a fraud risk assessment, using our proprietary diagnostic tool, FraudSeeker™. If you’ve already been the target of fraud, we help with internal investigation and provide robust litigation support.
- Internal audit — Our firm enhances the work of your internal audit department with co-sourced solutions and resourcing. After performing internal control assessments and quality assessments, we offer process improvements. Drawing on in-depth knowledge we also assist with niche audits and specialized tasks, such as Sarbanes-Oxley testing.
- Tax services — At Breon & Associates, we’re up-to-date on the changes in U.S. tax law affecting business and we work to give you every advantage. We also assist business owners their individual income tax filings when they own and operate S-Corps or LLCs with “pass through” income that must be reported.
What you don’t know about your business can lead to wasteful, unnecessary losses. Breon & Associates brings insight and expertise that enhances your efficiency and protects the wealth you’ve worked so hard to build.
Breon & Associates helps Clinton County residents enhance business efficiency and protect personal wealth
Breon & Associates provides highly professional and trustworthy accounting services for businesses and individuals throughout Clinton County, PA. Call us at 1-888-516-8476 or 717-273-8626, or contact our Avis office online to schedule an appointment.
415 Market Street, Suite #205
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Camp Hill Office:
3461 Market Street, Ste 101
Camp Hill, PA 17011
901 Dawn Avenue, Suite A
Ephrata, PA 17522
3 Park Plaza, Suite 207
Wyomissing, PA 19610