Knowledgeable CPAs Give Your Cumberland County Business a Competitive Edge
Reliable accounting services for companies in Carlisle, Mechanicsburg and Camp Hill
Ask any of the roughly 235,000 Cumberland County residents about the attraction to living here, and you’re sure to get an earful. With a rich history going back to colonial times and countless acres of unspoiled nature, Cumberland County is well worth exploring. Whether your pastime is hunting or hiking, mountain biking, canoeing, kayaking, or bird watching, you’ll find the perfect environment for your pursuits. You can put your cardiovascular training to the test on a 900-foot climb on the Flat Rock Trail in Colonel Denning State Park, or enjoy a leisurely stroll around Laurel and Fuller Lakes in Pine Grove Furnace State Park. Cumberland County is also a great place to experience a scenic stretch of the famed Appalachian Trail. However, you choose to enjoy the outdoors, you’ll love the varied terrain and the beauty of the vistas.
Of course, if you already reside in Cumberland County, you spend most of your time here trying to make a living, which is challenging in today’s competitive economy. But, in boroughs like Carlisle, New Cumberland and Newburg, where there’s been a conscious effort to preserve the classic ideal of small-town American life, the best way to get a competitive advantage is not by cut-throat tactics, but through cutting edge innovations. At Breon & Associates, our mission is to bring highly professional business services to companies throughout Cumberland County, from Mechanicsburg and Camp Hill all the way to Middle Spring and Shippensburg.
Highly professional CPAs help clients in Cumberland County to build a better business
Breon & Associates is dedicated to helping businesses improve their processes to prevent losses due to poor oversight, misinformed decisions and unnecessary waste. The services we provide include:
- Accounting — In any business, the accuracy of your company records is paramount. Our skilled and seasoned CPAs are also accomplished small business owners. They can give you a Quickbooks tutorial, perform a thorough accounting cleanup, and handle some or all of your accounting tasks, such as payroll.
- Business services — Whether you’re a startup or an established company, we can show you how to implement controls that locate inefficiencies, so you can prevent wasteful losses. We examine your contract compliance, offer purchasing solutions and perform risk assessments.
- Financial statement and assurance services — Businesses that want to expand or attract investors require accurate audits, reviews, and compilations to highlight their company’s financial performance.
- Fraud and forensics — You might not think you are at risk of fraud, but can you account for all your shortfalls? We provide accurate business valuation, detailed fraud risk assessments, and advanced diagnostics with our FraudSeeker™ tool. If it’s apparent that someone has already defrauded you, we assist with internal investigation and capable litigation support.
- Internal audit — From co-sourcing and resourcing to internal control assessments and quality assessments, we can present best practices for process improvements. With specific tasks, such as niche audits and Sarbanes-Oxley testing, our expertise can supplement your existing audit department.
- Tax services — to be competitive, you’ve got to get every advantage out of the changes in tax code. At Breon & Associates, we help businesses save money with taxation planning and tax preparation services. We can even help individuals with taxation planning and preparation.
Wherever you are within Cumberland County, Breon & Associates can deliver the highly professional accounting service your company needs to achieve even greater success.
Breon & Associates helps Cumberland County residents enhance business efficiency and protect personal wealth
Breon & Associates provides highly professional and trustworthy accounting services for businesses and individuals throughout Cumberland County, PA. Call us at 1-888-516-8476 or 717-273-8626, or contact our Mechanicsburg office online to schedule an appointment.
415 Market Street, Suite #205
Harrisburg, PA 17101
North Central PA Office:
86 Municipal Drive
Avis, PA 17721-8941
Camp Hill Office:
3461 Market Street, Ste 101
Camp Hill, PA 17011