Reputable Harrisburg Accountants Offer Litigation Support
Forensic accounting experts assist trial lawyers in building a compelling case
At trial, the most compelling narrative wins. There are many elements that go into such a narrative, including clear, convincing testimony and evidence that is readily understood. At Breon & Associates, or experienced CPAs help trial lawyers build their case as expert witnesses and behind-the-scenes consultants. We are skilled at explaining facts, figures, and processes in everyday language that people can easily understand. When you need to know more about the financial aspects of your case and you need someone to credibly communicate that information in negotiations, mediation, arbitration, or at trial in state or federal court, Breon & Associates is the CPA firm to call.
Pretrial assistance: knowledgeable consultants help clarify your case
Information is power and power gives you leverage. Our firm is comprised of seasoned forensic accountants who can assist with every financial detail of the case you are preparing. This can include:
- Reliable estimates of financial damages for breach of contract, personal injury, etc.
- Lost profits analysis for business torts, unfair competition, trade secret misappropriation, etc.
- Business valuation for bankruptcy, divorce, probate, etc.
- Investigating and quantifying financial fraud and embezzlement for civil prosecution/defense and criminal defense cases
- Financial reporting and auditing standards expertise for compliance disputes, professional malpractice, breach of fiduciary duty cases, etc.
- Assistance with preparation of discovery requests, interrogatories and answers to interrogatories
- Assistance in developing questions for the examination of witnesses in depositions and at trial
Breon & Associates takes a comprehensive approach to litigation support services. Our extensive experience allows us to go beyond simply responding to your requests for specific assistance; we can be active partners in your investigation, spotting telltale signs of malfeasance and suggesting areas of inquiry that may not have occurred to you or your staff. Our proprietary project management skills help us stay on top of all material facts so no detail slips through the cracks. Finally, we draft lucid, straightforward reports you can submit as evidence at trial, and we can evaluate similar evidence from the opposing party to help you impeach their witnesses when they take the stand.
Trial assistance: credible expert witnesses help put your case across
Almost every civil and criminal trial has financial aspects that are vital to the outcome. To win your case and get full value for your case you must get the numbers right and communicate the numbers in crystal clear fashion. Breon & Associates helps you do both. When you retain our services to give expert testimony, we come to court fully prepared, relaxed and confident. Often, the credibility of the witness has a greater impact on a jury than the evidence itself. Our forensic accountants make a good appearance, speak clearly and unaffectedly, and retain their composure under aggressive cross-examination. Perhaps most importantly, we excel at conveying complex issues in simple everyday language.
Breon & Associates: Experts worthy of the title
At Breon & Associates, attorneys can consult experts with the credentials and experience to back up that claim. Our team members are recognized as:
- Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Business Continuity Professionals
- Certified Financial Forensics
- Certified Fraud Examiners
- Certified in Ethics and Compliance Management
- Certified in Risk Management and Assurance
- Certified Internal Auditors
- Certified Valuation Analysts
- Chartered Global Management Accountants
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics
Additionally, many of our professionals have one or more masters degrees, as well as more than 20 years of experience in the field.
Contact Breon & Associates in Harrisburg and South Central PA for robust litigation support services
If you are an attorney in need of knowledgeable and reliable forensic accounting services, contact Breon & Associates. With offices in Harrisburg and South Central PA, Breon & Associates provides business, accounting and tax services throughout Pennsylvania, New York, North Carolina and Florida. Call us at 1-888-516-8476 or 717-273-8626, or contact one of our offices online to schedule an appointment.
415 Market Street, Suite #205
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Camp Hill Office:
3461 Market Street, Ste 101
Camp Hill, PA 17011
901 Dawn Avenue, Suite A
Ephrata, PA 17522
3 Park Plaza, Suite 207
Wyomissing, PA 19610