Experienced Harrisburg Accounting Firm Provides Comprehensive Business Services
Get the answers you need from candid, skilled and trustworthy accountants
If you run a business, there are many reasons to consider outside accounting & consulting services. Your books are a mess, you aren’t getting the information you need to support managerial decision-making, the banks or stockholders require financial statements, the IRS or other regulatory agency is about to audit you, or you suspect someone at your company is stealing. Fortunately, whatever your need, Breon & Associates has you covered. Our team is highly qualified, dedicated, and ethical. Plus, we speak clearly in plain English, so you can understand the issues and how we propose to solve your problems.
Capable accountants for the full range of your business needs
When you retain our services, you get a dedicated team focused on identifying and resolving your issues. Clients rely on us for a variety of services, including:
- Financial statements & assurance services — Clear, accurate financial statements are necessary for obtaining a line of credit or engaging in a variety of different transactions. We perform audits, reviews, and compilations and other assurance services so you can keep your stakeholders happy.
- Tax Services – We provide a full range of taxation planning and tax preparation services for small-to-midsize for-profit business and individuals.
- Accounting cleanup — Disorganized, sloppy, and incomplete books can cause all sorts of problems, including bad decisions, conflicts among stakeholders, and liability for failed regulatory compliance. A pre-emptive cleanup can help you avoid major consequences.
- Forensic accounting — Our team is specially trained to spot discrepancies that could reveal actionable negligence or malfeasance. We can also assess losses from things such as natural disasters to assist with insurance claims.
- Business valuation — Whether you want to buy or sell a business or treat it as an asset in a divorce settlement, you need to know how much the business is worth. Our team can perform an accurate analysis that not only names a price, but provides credible, factual support for the assessment.
- Contract compliance – We carefully review your company’s contracts to help ensure you are getting what you’ve paid for, and your vendors or others are complying with contractual terms. When you tolerate lax performance from your contract partners, you put your company at risk of loss and possible liability. Let us protect your company by tightening controls so you can send a strong signal that you expect performance precisely according to terms.
- Internal audit – Breon & Associates partners with your company’s Internal Audit Department to provide instruction, tools and resources to improve performance. Many of our practitioners, have served as Chief Audit Executives and have on average 25 years of experience, are a ready resource for you to tap as needed.
- Managerial decision support — Are you getting the information you need from your current accounting processes to make important managerial decisions? We analyze cash flow, examine your project management processes, and perform cost-benefit analyses so you can plot the way forward. Are you wondering whether you should automate or hire additional employees? We provide clear and reliable data to enhance your decision making.
- Business set-up — If you are just starting out, we can help you with all the necessary steps to form a business in Pennsylvania. We examine your business plan, explain your options for the type of entity, assist with tax planning, and guide you through the entire process.
- Business support services — We perform the full range of support services, including payroll, bookkeeping, and temporary CFO/controller services.
- QuickBooks for small businesses — Many small businesses adopt this program for their bookkeeping, imagining it will be far simpler than it is. If Quickbooks has become more like Quagmirebooks, we can help you sort through your difficulties and get back on track.
It’s not a particularly popular thing to say, but if you’ve picked up on an accounting problem, you’ve probably only spotted the tip of the iceberg. Now, before your company hits that iceberg, it’s time to change course. The candid, qualified and dedicated accounting team at Breon & Associates is ready to help.
Contact Breon & Associates in Harrisburg for trustworthy business accounting & consulting services
Breon & Associates is dedicated to providing a wide range of excellent accounting & consulting services for businesses throughout Pennsylvania. If you want candid, highly professional accounting services to address your company’s needs, we are ready to help. With offices in Harrisburg and North Central PA, Breon & Associates provides business, accounting and tax services throughout Pennsylvania. Call us at 1-888-516-8476 or 717-273-8626, or contact one of our offices online to schedule an appointment.
415 Market Street, Suite #205
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Camp Hill Office:
3461 Market Street, Ste 101
Camp Hill, PA 17011
901 Dawn Avenue, Suite A
Ephrata, PA 17522
4 Park Plaza, Lower Level