Accounting & Business Support
Accounting is a funny thing because it deals with a company’s history, however if you are looking backwards in today’s business environment your business will probably not succeed. Let us help you design, collect and use both accounting & operational information to better manage your organization day-to-day.
Business is getting tougher and tougher with increased competition, tight credit and consumers looking for the low cost provider. You need to make organizational changes quickly, not at the end of year when meeting with your accountant at tax time or during the annual audit. Let us show you how to demystify the complexities of accounting, show you the linkage between business operations and the “numbers” and how you can leverage this to make your business more valuable and make more money.
Assistance with Your Accounting
- Don’t have time to keep up with paying the bills and sending out invoices to your clients? We can help.
- Don’t need the hassle of doing payroll? We can help.
- QuickBooks not working? We can help.
- Not comfortable with “the numbers”? We can help.
Find out how we can remove the accounting burden so you can focus on what you want to do day in and out. Contact us today.
- Make sure your accounting package tracks the right information and you can access this information for management decisions.
- Implement the appropriate segregation of duties between your office personnel
- This is essential even for small businesses. Yes, you enjoy working in the business but trusting one person to handle your books can lead to disaster. At a minimum have bank statements sent directly to you, open the statement and perform the reconciliation — don’t forget to review canceled checks online if possible.
- Back up your computer regularly to protect your data. There is nothing worse than losing your online records.
Contact Breon & Associates in Harrisburg for trustworthy business accounting services
Breon & Associates can prepare, compile, review, and audit financial statements for a wide range of organizations throughout Pennsylvania. When you need documents for internal purposes or to obtain credit, you can count on our candor and professionalism. Call us today at 717-273-8626 or contact our Harrisburg office online to schedule an appointment.
415 Market Street, Suite #205
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Camp Hill Office:
3461 Market Street, Ste 101
Camp Hill, PA 17011
901 Dawn Avenue, Suite A
Ephrata, PA 17522
4 Park Plaza, Lower Level